3* Hotwire Hotel - can anyone ID hotel?

Berk987

Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl Airport FLL area hotel.

100% hotwire reviews recommended. $62/nt for December.

Icons: smoke free rooms, airport shuttle, comp breakfast, fitness center, pool restaurant, biz center, laundry facilities

Thanks.

Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl Airport FLL area hotel.

100% hotwire reviews recommended. $62/nt for December.

Icons: smoke free rooms, airport shuttle, comp breakfast, fitness center, pool restaurant, biz center, laundry facilities

Thanks.

Looking at www.betterbidding.com, it looks like this hotel is the Holiday Inn Express Seaport, but, the amenities are listed in a different order.

There are a lot of new 3* hotels in that area that aren't showing up yet on betterbidding.

In addition to new hotels not showing up they are still showing the Sheraton Yankee Trader and Sheraton Yankee Clipper in the Beach Area. I know the Yankee Trader was closed in June of 2009 and is now the Westin and the Yankee Clipper was refurbished and is now the Sheraton Beach Resort. Other than what people are showing that they have won or bid I wouldnt trust this site. It is no longer updated either as some of the reviews of hotels are 7 or 8 years ago. For instance the Hyatt Place review is 2001 when it was Amerisuites and the Bahia Mar is dated 2005.

In addition to new hotels not showing up they are still showing the Sheraton Yankee Trader and Sheraton Yankee Clipper in the Beach Area. I know the Yankee Trader was closed in June of 2009 and is now the Westin and the Yankee Clipper was refurbished and is now the Sheraton Beach Resort. Other than what people are showing that they have won or bid I wouldnt trust this site. It is no longer updated either as some of the reviews of hotels are 7 or 8 years ago. For instance the Hyatt Place review is 2001 when it was Amerisuites and the Bahia Mar is dated 2005.

My mistake, I was referring to Bidding For Travel, not Better Bidding. Sorry.

I purchased the 3* with those icons for $62 for December and got the Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale Airport South.

I got the new Hyatt Summerfield Suites (stayed 3 weeks ago) right next door for $65. At the time, it was 3.5 stars, with a 95% approval rating. It has the same amenities you mentioned for the Hyatt Place, though when I booked there were only 2 icons listed. I don't know if Summerfield is still 3.5 stars, as there are no longer any hotels with just 2 icons, so maybe they adjusted the description and changed it to 2 stars.:confused: If that's the case, it will be difficult to determine if you're getting the hotel or the suites next door. By the way, I loved the Summerfield Suites. We got an upgrade to a 2-room from a studio and it was a great way to spend a rainy post-cruise day.:)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived