HELP Could not find the city of Marigot!!

geocruiser

Hi,

This march we were in Marigot. We were on Azamara and they tendered us into Marigot (French side). Thereereas a small group of stores by the water. I didn't see a town. Where is the Town of Marigot? We are going there again in Feb. Help! Were is it? How far from the water is it?

Maria

Thanks,

Now, if I could only know where Azamara tendered us into then I would know if I was close to the shopping. There was a small marina where they brought us in and a very small mall (maybe 8 tiny stores). Across the street there were two stores. But there looked like there was nothing else around there. Do you have any idear where they brought us in to port? Sounds dumb not to know where I have been.

Thanks,

Maria

There are many shops, restaurants, supermarkets, bakeries and all sorts of stores. It's a wonderful place especially having lunch overlooking the New Port area call Port Royale. It's very French so expect a bit of attitude. We've been there many times and it's my favorite part of the island.

Thanks,

Now, if I could only know where Azamara tendered us into then I would know if I was close to the shopping. There was a small marina where they brought us in and a very small mall (maybe 8 tiny stores). Across the street there were two stores. But there looked like there was nothing else around there. Do you have any idear where they brought us in to port? Sounds dumb not to know where I have been.

Thanks,

Maria

See your other thread, but I think you can into the marina not the main harbor. Slightly different in what you'll see from th epier. you needed to walk a couple of blocks inland to get into the main town from the marina.

See your other thread, but I think you can into the marina not the main harbor. Slightly different in what you'll see from th epier. you needed to walk a couple of blocks inland to get into the main town from the marina.

Thank you,

The other thread was moved here from Azamara board. The next time we go there (March 2011) I will walk inland and see the town. Thank you for your help and kindness.

Maria

Archived