Ever use something like??

KROBI

I would recommend just using a small rolling suitcase, that way there's protection against the packaging tearing and perhaps bottles/cans falling out. Plus you'll have that extra packing room to bring home all those souviners! :)

I've got a couple of those around here someplace, as it was the predecessor to the wheeled suitcase. The posters above are absolutely correct, in that they are a pain to load, and unload. I'd also recommend sticking to a wheeled suitcase. Much easier, and you can always set your case of water on top of the suitcase. :p

"SKY"

We used one on both of our cruises, we loved it. We will be using it for our upcoming one too. Maybe the port is different but we really had no problem. We will be taking one per room with a case of water & 2 12 packs on each.

So do beverages have to go through xray?

My roomie used one on the last cruise and had no problems. yes, you had to unload and reload at security, but there was no one behind us at the time so it was no big deal. We already had a bad case of the giggles, so dealing with that thing just made things funnier!

Of course, the thing broke on the way home and wouldn't fold back up! Major pain loading up the car.

We used one on both of our cruises, we loved it. We will be using it for our upcoming one too. Maybe the port is different but we really had no problem. We will be taking one per room with a case of water & 2 12 packs on each.

So do beverages have to go through xray?

Can we really take a case of water and 2 12 packs? I was thinking one or the other. How many people do you have cruising with you?

It will be just my fiance and I, and we would like to take as much water and cokes as we can

If it's just the two of you, they may determine that amount as excessive.

"Guests may bring a small quantity of nonalcoholic beverages. All liquor, excessive quantities of wine and nonalcoholic beverages, to be determined at the discretion of security and/or embarkation personnel, will be confiscated and discarded without compensation."

Can we really take a case of water and 2 12 packs? I was thinking one or the other. How many people do you have cruising with you?

It will be just my fiance and I, and we would like to take as much water and cokes as we can

A reasonable amount of water..a 12 pack of soda each and one bottle of wine each...

We were on the LIberty a few weeks ago and took on 3 bottles of wine in our backpack, carried 1 case of water and had a $5 backpack with wheels that had 3 12 packs of soda. It worked out great. There were 4 of us so we took on as much as we could.

We always just put our 12 packs in a duffel bag and check it, so much easier to just have it delivered to the room. Then when it's time to leave, just put the bag in a larger suitcase or fill it with souveniers.

Archived