Triumph taking check in earlier?

Rodeomomof2

I am leaving on thr Triumph out of New Orleans again on Saturday morning. :D Even though in the past we get the call from Carnival to check in @1pm, we have always gotten there around 10-10:30 am and gotten checked in right away with no problems. Today I got the "Carnival call" and they said come check in @ 10:30 to avoid delays.....are they leaving earlier these days??

They always have the automated calls staggered. I wouldnt assume this time to be different.

Some times we have not boarded until close to Noon, depends on the previous cruise. Last time some people didnt think the call to disembark was meant for them, so they had to send people looking and wait an hour for some dumb lady with a late flight to finish her shower.

We disembarked late due to full customs. Its luck

They always have the automated calls staggered. I wouldnt assume this time to be different.

Some times we have not boarded until close to Noon, depends on the previous cruise. Last time some people didnt think the call to disembark was meant for them, so they had to send people looking and wait an hour for some dumb lady with a late flight to finish her shower.

We disembarked late due to full customs. Its luck

ok, thanks...wow :eek: (about the lady holding every one up with her shower):eek:...some people are so oblivious to the rest of the world existing around them......i can go back to packing without worrying about any major changes! Excited!:D

Archived