Stockholm's Grand Hotel

poss

I'd appreciate any help in getting good discount rates for the Grand. We'll be in Stockholm post-cruise (radisson voyager), and I've not found a rate much under $600, for a deluxe room (not a suite even). Have tried all the "usual" routes for discounts, but everything is about the same-- very high. Also: I'm wondering if it's not possible for us to do the Grand what might be second best? Thanks! (More interested in peace and quiet and spaciousness than in luxury)

I'm in the process of looking for the same thing.

Radisson Hotels has a couple of places in Stockholm: the SAS Strand is also on the waterfront in City Center and quotes a starting rate of $317.

There's also the Radisson SAS Royal Park showing a rate of $225 per night, including buffet breakfast. It represents its location as 4 miles outside of the city overlooking a park and bay and within walking distance of Haga Royal Castle.

The cruise line has post cruise rooms at several locations including a different Radisson - the SAS Royal Viking. You'd get the transfers and breakfasts, but it would cost $490 and it's more of a tourist group hotel according to Frommer. The Sheraton is also offered at the same rate.

My rates noted above were for June 20. What's your arrival date?

Let me know if you come up with any other options.

Archived