Need help-Niew Amsterdam-SQ1006

clamar

:confused: Has anyone stayed in SQ1006 on the Niew Amsterdam ? We just took an upsell from a guaranteed SS to the SQ. Any problems with it's location ?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.:)

Thanks

The only problem I foresee with those two SQ cabins, is just like anything else on Deck 10.

Deck 10 is so high and the cabins are far forward. Should the seas get rough, you'll be the recipient of a lot of motion.

:confused: Has anyone stayed in SQ1006 on the Niew Amsterdam ? We just took an upsell from a guaranteed SS to the SQ. Any problems with it's location ?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.:)

Thanks

I've received photo tours of these rooms from the ship and these rooms are BEAUTIFULLY laid out. I would book one in a heartbeat

There's some pictures of the inside of Eurodam's 10005 in THIS POST (click), but it will probably be a bit different on the Nieuw Amsterdam because the Eurodam doesn't have the forward-facing windows.

Both Eurodam's category SU rooms and these SQ's on Nieuw Amsterdam are dramatically different than those photos. They have done a lot to better furnish Eurodam's rooms with regard to these 2 and Nieuw Amsterdam's SQ rooms are almost night and day!

:)THANKS for all of your replies especially from Dutch By Association. I was becoming a bit nervous when I saw the pictures from the Eurodam. I look forward to seeing new pictures when posted by DBA on his blog. 16 days until cruising !:):):)

:)THANKS for all of your replies especially from Dutch By Association. I was becoming a bit nervous when I saw the pictures from the Eurodam. I look forward to seeing new pictures when posted by DBA on his blog. 16 days until cruising !:):):)

Here you go:

Category SQ on Nieuw Amsterdam:

http://www.dutchbyassociation.com/2010/08/category-sq-spa-deluxe-verandah-suites.html

Archived