Looking for recent cruisers on the Spirit 8 day Mexico cruise ~

mohavemommy

I took this cruise in Nov. We checked in at 11am and started boarding at noon. Boarding lines went ok, not fast but not slow either. Check in lines went fast. I recall them glancing at your docs as you got in line and if they were complete they let you get into the check in line. They call people in by color. They give you a color when you check in. Also, the area of the terminal that looks like the back is where the boarding line starts. We sat in the front, and were dismayed to see we chose poorly. I say, check in early, get a beverage and have a seat in the back. You will be one of the 1st to board.

We did leave about 15 min. late I believe

Photos on webshots- member name bluexmoon

I took this cruise in Nov. We checked in at 11am and started boarding at noon. Boarding lines went ok, not fast but not slow either. Check in lines went fast. I recall them glancing at your docs as you got in line and if they were complete they let you get into the check in line. They call people in by color. They give you a color when you check in. Also, the area of the terminal that looks like the back is where the boarding line starts. We sat in the front, and were dismayed to see we chose poorly. I say, check in early, get a beverage and have a seat in the back. You will be one of the 1st to board.

We did leave about 15 min. late I believe

Photos on webshots- member name bluexmoon

How was the weather in November?

Oh and if you get the chance, take the Ixtapa Island Getaway excursion. It was exactly what I imagined tropical Mexico to be like. Beautiful clear water for snorkeling, (let a guide take you out through the reef, they don't charge, just tip them) Palm trees, huge Margaritas and Pina Coladas, excellent food. I am thinking of going to one of the all-inclusives in Ixtapa for a future vacation.

Archived