Panorama Deck Carnival Glory

bunny1954

Can anyone give me any insight into the cabins on this deck? I am a little confused with the deck plan and what I think is the water slide. Are there any extended balconies on this deck? What about noise levels? Appreciate any help I can get.

Was on the panorama deck on the Liberty last march, inside 1033, loved it !

Really near from all the action and still, really quiet.

Camp Carnival was only two deck up, really convenient for us and our 7 yo son.

Was on the panorama deck on the Liberty last march, inside 1033, loved it !

Really near from all the action and still, really quiet.

Camp Carnival was only two deck up, really convenient for us and our 7 yo son.

How many pools on the Glory now and where are they located? Where is the Serenity Area and is there a pool located there or just hot tubs?

How many pools on the Glory now and where are they located? Where is the Serenity Area and is there a pool located there or just hot tubs?

There's four pools on the Glory. There's a small pool called the Cobalt on the Panorama Deck at the exit for the Twister slide. There's the main pool, Lido Deck midships, called Turquoise and there's the Azure pool located Lido Deck aft. Finally, the Camp Carnival kids have their own small pool on the Sun deck, port side.

The Serenity area is on the Sun Deck, starboard side. There's no pool or hot tub there.

:)

I stayed in balcony cabin 1061 on Glory's Panorma deck and loved the location. It is very convenient. You just walk out the mid ship doors to the outside, and if I recall correctly, you are at the level where you enter the water slide. The Glory has the stadium type tiers around the pool area, so you can grab a seat there or walk down one level and you're right at the Lido pools, then the buffet, pizza, and adult pool area are farther aft. I don't think there are any extended balconies on this deck.

The location was pretty quiet because the only people going in the interior of the Panorma deck are the few that have cabins there. I did intentionally not book any of the very forward cabins because they are right below the gym, and I've read that you can hear the noises in your cabin from people working out above, dropping weights, feet pounding...

• 3 years later...
There's four pools on the Glory. There's a small pool called the Cobalt on the Panorama Deck at the exit for the Twister slide. There's the main pool, Lido Deck midships, called Turquoise and there's the Azure pool located Lido Deck aft. Finally, the Camp Carnival kids have their own small pool on the Sun deck, port side.

The Serenity area is on the Sun Deck, starboard side. There's no pool or hot tub there.

:)

Actually, Serenity is on 2 decks - Sky and Sun. There is indeed a hot tub. Here is a pic from Glory I took myself.

pataju5e.jpg