Anyone cruise with Regis Philbin on the Infinity last week

bailey616

Brigittetom, icon_biggrin.gif my husband's name is Robert Young and he would love to have his picture taken with you. icon_biggrin.gif

Holland America-Maasdam 2002

Celebrity-Summit 2003

Princess-Golden 2003

Celebrity-Horizon 2004

I think a Celeb is like anyone else, in that they have good moments as well as bad. If you really knew what some people say to celebrities, your toes would curl. My best friend is a personal assisstant to one and she said that while most people mean well, a lot are down right jerks. She doesn't know if they are ignorant, on drugs, think their funny or what. I think she needs to write a book about it!

Thanks Moni and Boten. icon_biggrin.gif Just so you know, it wasn't me that asked for a picture thank goodness. That was in the early 80's and I problably would have just gotten off the ship out of embarrasemnt. Felt sorry for the photographer though.

We had John Davidson on the Grandeur in October. He seemed to enjoy the attention he was getting although that was probably because he hasn't gotten much in the last 20 years.

Mango, Everytime I see reruns of Father Knows Best, that comes to mind.

I didn't mean to down Regis, but I surely wouldn't be the one to bother him in anyway. Afterall, when I sail Celebrity, I am one. icon_biggrin.gif

Zenith from Jacksonville

Feb. 13 05

I was on the GOlden Princess a year ago and Marty Allen was on performing. He was not very good. My husband and I met him and had our picture taken with him. I had told him I was a travel agent and gave him my card.

3 days after the cruise, he called me at my office!!

Very strange man

Carnival Miracle 12/2004

Galaxy 2004, fantasy 2004, glory 2003, zaandam 2003, fantasy 2003, century 2002, voyager 2002, maasdam 2002, Ncl star 2003, norway 2002, inspritation 2002, fantasy 2002, sovereign 2001, statendam 2001, noordam 2001, Grand princess 2003, golden princess 2003, regal empress 2001,

Archived