Anyone know who the CD is for the 11/8/10 cruise on Emerald Princess?

LAC2

I thought I had asked / posted this questions yesterday, but I've searched and searched today and do not find the thread / post. I've even searched just "CD Emerald Princess", to no avail. :o If the answer or question is out there I apologize for the duplication.

Anyhow........ does anyone know who the Cruise Director might be for this Eastern Caribbean cruise?

I thought I had asked / posted this questions yesterday, but I've searched and searched today and do not find the thread / post. I've even searched just "CD Emerald Princess", to no avail. :o If the answer or question is out there I apologize for the duplication.

Anyhow........ does anyone know who the Cruise Director might be for this Eastern Caribbean cruise?

Its right on the first page....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1262976

Sorry....... I apologized on the other thread for having duplicated the same post. I will apologize to you again. Sorry.

I now know that it presumably Tim Donovan.

No problem, it happens. There have been many a time I have looked for a thread that I knew was there but could not see it right in front of my face. :eek:

Actually I just got my pre-cruise email for this September on Emerald and the CD was someone I had never heard of: Marahscalh Stanton

I realize this can certainly change prior to the November sailing but just thought I'd share.

Actually I just got my pre-cruise email for this September on Emerald and the CD was someone I had never heard of: Marahscalh Stanton

I realize this can certainly change prior to the November sailing but just thought I'd share.

There is a recent thread on him. ;)

Archived