Cozumel excursions

cherlynn11

I've been looking for our two teens too, we are there in October. I reckon we are booking this catamaran trip. I asked them about timings for our cruise, they responded immediately and can work round us but normally 9-2:30.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g150809-d630211-Reviews-Cozumel_Sailing-Cozumel_Yucatan_Peninsula.html

The other thing that looked good was (mainly for the twister ride)

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g150809-d154082-Reviews-Isla_de_Pasion-Cozumel_Yucatan_Peninsula.html

Dolphin trip sounds good too. I'm sure you'll have fun whatever you pick.

Were going in November 2010 and have 3 children ages 15, 11 and 5.

The shore excursions in Cozumel seem geared to the older kids. I'm sure all my children would love to do the dolphin one or the stingrays but are there age requirements for my 5 yr old?

Just wondering outside of hanging at the beach what we can do as a family where all 3 kids can enjoy something.

Thanks and looking forward to our first cruise as a family onboard the Elation out of Mobile.

We took are kids to punta sur to see the lighthouse then to snorkel at chankanaab park. Carnival isnt offering this exact excursion anymore. We loved punta sur. We are considering Tulum since we haven't been there yet. Consider Xcaret - it is getting great reviews.

Xcaret is nice, I went there about 4-5yrs ago. I went to Hidden Worlds 1.5yrs ago and had a great time also. Just know that both excursions are on the mainland and require a ferry then taxi, bus or collectivo...

Also, Xcaret's cenotes are man made... still fun for the whole family, I just thought you should know. That is why the 2nd trip I went to Hidden World's.

Thanks - i had no idea xcaret was manmade. That takes the fun out of it. I wasn't wanting to take ferry either. Punta Sur and Chankanaab were well worth it but we have done those. That leaves beach and snorkeling without taking ferry. We are still leaning toward Tulum. Reviews are good.

Tulum is also on the mainland... :(

Have you snorkled in CZM before? If not, that is definately what I would do, a 3 reef snorkel excursion with lunch will be a great day in CZM.

A lot of people like the beaches and I know that you can snorkel there as well, I'm just not a beach person as funny as that sounds.. lol

I love the ocean, diving/snorkeling, but can't stand the beach...

Archived