Help help i need a hotel for capecanavral fl

dreamlooker

We are booked at the Rad at the Port from 2/27-3/1......try different sites.

Expedia, travelocity, etc......sometimes they have blocks of rooms reserved ahead of time. We booked through priceline and saved $2 and night. :rolleyes:

Ron Jon's, Country Inn & Suites, and Doubletree are just a few that come to mind.

Go to the Florida Departure board. There's a thread on there from someone who works in Cape Canaveral, and will tell you everything you ever needed to know. :)

Nancy

HI THERE THE ONE IWAS GOING TO BOOK IS FULL THE RADISON ON THAT THE PORT HELP PLEASE I NEED IT FOR THE END OF FEB I TALK TO THE HOTEL 2 WEEKS AGO SAID HAD PENTY OF ROOM S NOW NOTHING :mad:

We have stayed at the Radisson twice, The Residence Inn, and most recently at La Quinta in Cocoa Beach. La Quinta, booked through www.hotel.com was half the price of the Radisson and it included breakfast. We were pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and service of a hotel that costs us a little more than half of what the fancier one usually costs us. The shuttle was free for the first two passengers.

We have stayed at the Radisson twice, The Residence Inn, and most recently at La Quinta in Cocoa Beach. La Quinta, booked through www.hotel.com was half the price of the Radisson and it included breakfast. We were pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and service of a hotel that costs us a little more than half of what the fancier one usually costs us. The shuttle was free for the first two passengers.

What do you do about shuttle from orlando to the hotel? Any suggestions!

We LOVE Country Inn and Suites in Cape canaveral. You request the park and cruise special and you can leave your car there while you are gone. You save so much money instead of parking at the port. and the hotel is great. very clean and has a great breakfast and a great shuttle to and from the port. They know what they are doing! We wouldn't stay anywhere else. Love it!

The reason you aren't finding a room is because there is a shuttle launch on February 26. We had the same problem for a cruise leaving on February 27. All the hotels showed "no rooms available." We finally called down to one of the hotels and that's when we found out about the launch. We did end up with a studio at Ron Jons, but that was about 6 weeks ago. I think you might end up having to stay in Orlando.

HI THERE THE ONE IWAS GOING TO BOOK IS FULL THE RADISON ON THAT THE PORT HELP PLEASE I NEED IT FOR THE END OF FEB I TALK TO THE HOTEL 2 WEEKS AGO SAID HAD PENTY OF ROOM S NOW NOTHING :mad:

Try "HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS". My wife and I have stayed there twice over the pass two years when we sailed out of there. Very nice hotel, real close to the pier. The address is:Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites

5575 NORTH ATLANTIC AVE

COCOA BEACH, FL 32931

UNITED STATES

Also offers free breakfast, and is within walking distance of restaurants and a grocery store.

Hope this helps.:)

Charles.

• 2 weeks later...
We LOVE Country Inn and Suites in Cape canaveral. You request the park and cruise special and you can leave your car there while you are gone. You save so much money instead of parking at the port. and the hotel is great. very clean and has a great breakfast and a great shuttle to and from the port. They know what they are doing! We wouldn't stay anywhere else. Love it!

I just changed our reservations to Country Inn and Suites in Cape canaveral, thanks.

Archived