storing luggage / Victory

momwith2boys

Sailing on the Victory in December and we have an inside cabin booked. Where can we store the luggage? When we sailed on Disney, we could easily store all the luggage under the bed. When the bed was lifted slightly, all of our luggage fit nicely underneath. We never had to trip over it the entire week. Does the bed lift up in Victory inside cabins?

Michelle

Sailing on the Victory in December and we have an inside cabin booked. Where can we store the luggage? When we sailed on Disney, we could easily store all the luggage under the bed. When the bed was lifted slightly, all of our luggage fit nicely underneath. We never had to trip over it the entire week. Does the bed lift up in Victory inside cabins?

Michelle

Yes, you should be able to store all your luggage under the beds.

la cruisiere,

Sorry, I forgot about that. How did you do with that? We had friends across the hall with an inside. I checked it out since I had never seen one. It looked OK, but I didn't look at closet space. I don't think we would be happy without the balcony. We really like going out there first thing in the morning.

Archived