VIP STATUS What can we expect?

dotheyes

You should have reached Platinum status with your 10th cruise. In any case, you will probably have a separate area to await boarding and be among the first on (an off) the ship. In addition, your will have Platinum benefits the best of which are free laundry wash and fold service and free entry to either the slot or blackjack tournament.

In addition, your will have Platinum benefits the best of which are free laundry wash and fold service and free entry to either the slot or blackjack tournament.

Oh I don't know, I think the personalized stationary is just super peachy. :)

ETA: BTW, have they changed the logo item again yet, or can I look forward to another picture frame in October?

All Gold member benefits plus

Carnival Platinum benefits* including:

Personalized stationery

A special Carnival logo item

Guaranteed dining times and steakhouse reservations

Complimentary $20 entry fee into blackjack or slots tournament

Spa Carnival priority reservations

Petit fours and/or canapés delivered to cabin one evening

Complimentary wash and fold laundry service

Priority tender boarding

Priority embarkation and debarkation

Complimentary arcade tokens valued at $5 dollars for guests under 18 years of age

If I'm not mistaken, you actually reached platinum 2 cruises ago. The fact that you haven't noticed says volumes about the program.

Perhaps they took the other 11 BEFORE the program was in place. It has only been around since 2006.....

:confused:

ETA: BTW, have they changed the logo item again yet, or can I look forward to another picture frame in October?

I just got off the Elation today. Yes, you can look forward to yet another picture frame.

We also received a frame on the 8-8-10 Splendor cruise.

I loved the laundry! we came home with clean clothes instead of dirty ones!

We have priority tender going out in Cabo, but not the way back. Stood in line. We even asked a Carnival officer who was watching the line. Not on the way back.

Thanks for the info. We didn't get it before because are 10th and 11th were b2b, and they couldn't update or something like that.

The free laundry sounds wonderful; does the cabin steward tell us about it or should we ask for it.

Ole Ole Dot

Thanks for the info. We didn't get it before because are 10th and 11th were b2b, and they couldn't update or something like that.

The free laundry sounds wonderful; does the cabin steward tell us about it or should we ask for it.

Ole Ole Dot

I just write Platinum across the front of the bag.

I don't particulary care for the stationery. I seldom use it, since email came along.

I also like the wash and fold service, VIP boarding, horderves and petit fours. Makes me feel special somewhat. ;)

Luv's Crusin'

our bagtags say VIP on them, but do we need to tell people in the port we are VIP?

Also my neice and her husband are going with us; can they get VIP boarding too?

Again thanks for your help

Your Funpass will say "proceed to VIP check in" or similar so just have it in hand.

Unless you are paying for their onboard account your niece and her husband should proceed to regular check in.

Perhaps they took the other 11 BEFORE the program was in place. It has only been around since 2006.....

:confused:

Possible, I was on my 12th when Platinum was started. Still want a FREE CRUISE for the 2 Platinum cruises I got cheated out of, or I'm never going to cruise Carnival again----until next time.:D:rolleyes:

Archived