wait time for activities?

crazy4cruisn

We are thinking about taking our son and his family on a Disney Dream or perhaps Wonder cruise. The kids are 4 & 8. I was wondering how long the usual wait is for activities such as the water slide and whatever else there is. We have never cruised Disney so don't know what to expect. I can only compare it to the kids center on Holland America, Celebrity, and Royal Caribbean.

Since nobody has been on the Dream yet we cant say how long of a wait it will be.

However the kids slide on the other ship never had a huge long line. I did see lots of kids in line but it moved very quickly. There was a CM at the top of the slide and as soon the kid cleared the bottom of the slide he would send the next kid down the slide. I think our grandkids longest wait was 5 minutes?

Since the aquaduck will be braand new on the Dream, it will have a loanger line because everyone including adults will want to try it.

If they have a normal slide for kids like they do now it may have even shorter lines because of so many wanting to try the aqua duck. They do have height restrictions for kids to go down the slides too. I believe they are listed on their web site.

All the other events arnt really lines for in the past accept for character meet and greets but if you arrive a few minutes early its not bad at all. Often you will run into characters just strolling the deck with no lines for photos. Also on CC as you walk to the beach area they will have characters along the way with little or NO lines because everyone is in a hurry to get to the beach. Check your Navigator paper for places and times. That eliminates lines for seeing characters and longer cruises have character breakfasts where Mickey and friends will come to your kids for photos at your table.

Archived