Conquest- Delayed~ propulsion Problems

parrotthead

My friend and her hubby are leaving on the Conquest tomorrow for their honeymoon. I told her not to hurry to the ship since it was running late.

Tomorrow? Would that not make them a day late? :confused:

No~ since Frygirl posted this on Saturday~

On the Conquest. Going about 10kts. Capt said propulsion problems, we are delayed approx 3 hours getting back to Galveston.

You sure do like staying on the ship longer. Should we start warning people about booking the cruise after yours?;)

I know Wrona, you are not the first to point that out.

;)

We did do the Behind the Fun Tour Saturday morning, but I swear, I did *not* touch anything in the Engine Control Room or on the Bridge.

:)

~we were thru Customs and back at our car at 2:30pm Sunday.~

I sent an email to Chris... the CD on the Conquest to ask about her status. This is what he had to say...

Morning Mate

It’s all good. We had a technical problem on one of our engines on Sat Afternoon… it was down for a few hours. The engineers got it back up and running and it meant we were about 1.5hrs delayed in to Galveston… all is fixed and good now.

Thanks

Chris

Chris Jefferson

Cruise Director

Carnival Conquest

I sent an email to Chris... the CD on the Conquest to ask about her status. This is what he had to say...

Morning Mate

It’s all good. We had a technical problem on one of our engines on Sat Afternoon… it was down for a few hours. The engineers got it back up and running and it meant we were about 1.5hrs delayed in to Galveston… all is fixed and good now.

Thanks

Chris

Chris Jefferson

Cruise Director

Carnival Conquest

Excellent news indeed!:D

Morning Mate

Thanks

Chris

Chris Jefferson

Cruise Director

Carnival Conquest

That's a relief!

Morning Mate

Thanks

Chris

Chris Jefferson

Cruise Director

Carnival Conquest

Thanks Mach!! Glad everything is ok!!

Archived