Help! Carnival Spirit Questions!

DrivesLikeMario

I think that the video arcade is token operated.No basketball court( unless they got one in the last year.)

Yes they do have ping pong tables.they also have a huge sized chess set,if that intreset you.we are going on the spirit again in 16 days.

Oh! :( My 12 yr. old will be bummed out about the basketball court, but the other things should make up for it!

Thanks so much - those are the answers I was looking for! Bon voyage!

There is some great things for the youngsters to do on the ship.Camp carnival is fantastic.The kids put on a little show for the guests too.They have scavenger hunts,take all kinds of tours on the ship.And just generally get to be kids on vacation.:DWe are on the spirit for the second time.I know they have a place called the jungle that is really different.It is all treed and humid and sunny.There is the disco that the kids can go into but only during certain hours.And then there is the water slide ,I think there is more big kids(DH) on the slide then the little ones:eek: .We had a ball and are sure lookig forward to getting out of here.it is -15C about 32 F with a wind chill that makes your skin freeze inless then 5 minutes.BRRRR!;)

Archived