d/d+ perks on celebrity

Celebrity doesn't have a Concierge Lounge, but they do offer cocktails in Michael's Club to Elite passengers. If you are Diamond or D+ on RCI you are Elite on X. I haven't yet sailed on X, so can't comment on how the lounge is, but I jave read that the cocktail hour is from 4-6 instead of 5-8:30 as it is on RCI. So plan accordingly...

I haven't yet sailed on X, so can't comment on how the lounge is, but I jave read that the cocktail hour is from 4-6 instead of 5-8:30 as it is on RCI. So plan accordingly...

Which is not a very convenient time for those of us who have late seating.

We are Elite on celebrity and like the perks that we get. In the morning the lounge has speciality coffees, teas, hot choc, fresh squeezed juice and smoothies and continental breakfast. It is a nice quiet place for a nice coffee.

Depending on the number of elites on bard, the evening is usually the same location, as the previous poster said it is a different time but as early seating, usually works for us and we pop in for just a drink before dinner. They offer quite a wide range of drinks and if you go each day, the bar staff get to know what you like - which is great

Other perks - an elite afternoon tea, usually captains club party but also vouchers - including offers on wine ...... free laundry (one bag filled) each member and internet minutes - both of these last 2 are useful and save you quite a bit - the last few cruises, we have gone home with one suitcase of holiday clothes already washed - which was great when you got home!

does celebrity have the cl that rccl has-anyone used their d/d+status on celebrity-what are the perks and what are the lounges like...

We just got off the Solstice yesterday. Along with the perks Claire mentioned priority boarding goes to Suites first, Aqua 2nd, CC 3rd and then Elite. Not a big deal. We only went to Michael’s for breakfast one morning as my DH does not care for eating his breakfast at a table that is below knee height when sitting. This does not bother me one bit! You can also get bloody marys and formosa’s. The evening event was in the Sky Lounge at 4:00pm – 6:00pm. There were well over 100 Elites on onboard. This is not open the first night and plus 2 other nights on a 7 night cruise. We had heard on the X boards you must wear smart casual with no shorts. The first night (2nd night on the cruise) we dressed as suggested, only to find out we were in the minority. Most people had shorts on with a handful ready for dinner (formal night). Seems most people had select dining or late seating. We had select dining which turned out perfect. We actually liked the time at 4:00 once we knew we could go in shorts, have a few drinks and then go get ready for dinner. The more casual atmosphere could be that we were sailing at the end of August but somehow I doubt it! While you are in the lounge they have plenty of staff come by every once in a while and chat it up. Hotel director, Spa staff, Loyalty Ambassador and such. A choice of one or two different cold hors d'oeuvre’s were also served.

All in all the perks and the ship were very nice! RCCL is where our heart is though!

Our first Celebrity cruise was on Millenium. Since we are D on RCCL, we were automatically elite on Celebrity.

Two observations...

1. Michael's Club was excellent. I especially appreciated the fact that they had a menu of mixed drinks available (e.g. "dirty martini," "Manhattan").

2. We were given a Bridge Tour. That's a nice perk altough I don't know if they do it on all ships.

Archived