Hello Ron

TRIXON

Ron I can see that you are online at the moment and was wondering what time it is in Germany......Also to say thankyou for all your input to this very informative site.

We sail in December the Dubai trip and after all the horrible reports that I have read am wondering if we will enjoy 18 days of Costa?????

maggie

Ron I can see that you are online at the moment and was wondering what time it is in Germany......Also to say thankyou for all your input to this very informative site.

We sail in December the Dubai trip and after all the horrible reports that I have read am wondering if we will enjoy 18 days of Costa?????

maggie

Maggie,

Thank you for the kind words, appreciated.

Yesterday evening I wasn't online, I had left my computer on to do some large updates, sorry about that.

You must be on the Deliziosa repositioning cruise Savona to Dubai, the new ship in the Costa fleet. I have had good and bad Costa cruises but always make the most of them.

All I can say is it is your cruise, go with an open mind with no preconceived ideas. If you have a problem just speak to the person concerned, if you get no satisfaction then go to the next higher level.

You will get the daily program "TODAY" delivered to cabin the night before, study it carefully it is a mine of information.

Have a great cruise.

Ron

Yes we are on the Savona--Dubai. We have done a lot of Cruises in the past, my husband is a musician and as such has sailed all over the world but mainly P & O when younger he went to New York on the old Queen Mary.

He is not playing as much now as he is semi-retired.

This is our first Costa and he finds it hard to believe that people are aloud to attend the MDR in casual clothes. Having read most of the reports we will go with the flow!!!!

We have decided to go for the X1 package as the J2 (is it J2) is far too expensive and would add nearly £1200 to our cruise bill.

The X1 for us is £207 each which is not too bad for Wine Beer & soft drinks.

Anyway thank you again for your informative responses.

Maggie

Archived