$4.97 Swimsuits!!!

Ladies, everyone needs a new swimsuit for a cruise. Today thru Thursday all of the swimsuits at my J. C. Penney's are $4.97. ALL of them. If you need a swimsuit, it might be worth going to your local J. C. Penney's to check it out. I bought three and just thought I would share. :D

Hope this post not against the rules.

Ladies, everyone needs a new swimsuit for a cruise. Today thru Thursday all of the swimsuits at my J. C. Penney's are $4.97. ALL of them. If you need a swimsuit, it might be worth going to your local J. C. Penney's to check it out. I bought three and just thought I would share. :D

LOL!

Hope your are not like me?!? I buy one before every cruise but never wear them! Seems I have a greater need to buy than need to swim! But thanks for the tip. Now I can buy more than I need to buy!?!

Jan

i bought a coverup for kinda cheap last time i was there a few weeks ago and they pretty much had nothin, everything was gone...our fall and winter things come in so early, Summer stuff is pretty well gone thru and little remains by 4th of July!

GOOD you found some!!

Jbeb, I always buy swimsuits at the end of the season, but I always take two on a cruise. One for the lido deck with a little skirt (cause I am plump) and another for snorkeling w/o the skirt (that gets in the when snorkeling).

Starfish, funny thing is they did not have my size when these suits were on sale for half off, but they had tons today.

Good luck to anyone looking.

I was just in our JCP and didn't see any suits for that price, but maybe online? Besides suits for cruising I like to buy really cheap suits to wear in our hot tub (or old ones) because thehot water ruins them completely after a few months.

I just bought a bunch at Sears - 3 tops (tankini style) and 2 bottoms (skirted) all between $5-$9 each! I spent $44 and got a cover-up as well.

Get them now, because they won't have them much longer!

Were any of the lands end on sale???

Laura

I did better at Macy's. $12.99 for a plain, solid navy Tommy Hilfiger one-piece and $14.99 each for a Puma tankini - I was willing to pay more for that becaue each piece actually fit - I am a small in the top and extra-small in the bottom but the small tankini bottom fit just fine. Unfortunately, it is not a solid-color tankini - sort of striped and contains yelllow, a color I loathe on me, but the fit was SO good that I went ahead and bought it.

• 2 weeks later...

Victoria's Secret's running a sale on their website right now. go to "sale and specials" and click on "$9.99 and under swim". Mostly bikinis but none over $9.99 and a lot are $5.99 or $6.99. I ordered a suit the other day $13 for the entire thing. I even saw a couple pieces for $3.99. I ordered the other day and got free shipping, don't know if that part's still going though.

Victoria's Secret's running a sale on their website right now. go to "sale and specials" and click on "$9.99 and under swim". Mostly bikinis but none over $9.99 and a lot are $5.99 or $6.99. I ordered a suit the other day $13 for the entire thing. I even saw a couple pieces for $3.99. I ordered the other day and got free shipping, don't know if that part's still going though.

Those are some great prices! Thanks for the tip.

Laura

Archived