Havensight to Emerald Beach

Grota2

only our 2nd time to St Thomas. Last cruise we were on Princess, which docks in Crown Bay. This time we're on RCI which docks in Havensight. Don't really know how far apart they are, but someone suggested Emerald Beach might be too far from Havensight. Just looking for opinions or better choices.

Thanks in advance

only our 2nd time to St Thomas. Last cruise we were on Princess, which docks in Crown Bay. This time we're on RCI which docks in Havensight. Don't really know how far apart they are, but someone suggested Emerald Beach might be too far from Havensight. Just looking for opinions or better choices.

Thanks in advance

How do you know which port your ship docks in? I'm cruising Princess and I can't find that information on their website.

• 4 weeks later...
We walked it and if you enjoy walking it is pretty walking along the water front, took around 30 minutes.

I'm puzzled by which beach you're referring to that took 30 minutes to walk to along the water front. The walk to Emerald isn't along the waterfront most of the way- only where you first start out. It takes much longer to walk to Emerald beach than 30 minutes from Havensight. It took up 25 minutes to walk there from Crown bay alone which is probably another 20 or 25 minutes walk from the center of town and another 15 minutes from Havensight. :confused:

I'm puzzled by which beach you're referring to that took 30 minutes to walk to along the water front. The walk to Emerald isn't along the waterfront most of the way- only where you first start out. It takes much longer to walk to Emerald beach than 30 minutes from Havensight. It took up 25 minutes to walk there from Crown bay alone which is probably another 20 or 25 minutes walk from the center of town and another 15 minutes from Havensight. :confused:

I guess I misread. We walked from Crown Bay to Havensight which I though was the question.

No problem, it's just that I though there was another beach close by within walking distance that I wasn't aware of and I'm willing to see anything new. :D

We walked to Morning star beach from Havensight the last cruise and that wasn't to great a walk- never again! There's not much room to walk on the shoulder compared to walking to Emerald beach where it was side walks all the way (if you take the correct route).

Archived