Dreamworks

Raelou

We are looking at booking a cruise and one itinerary has the new Dreamworks Experience. Can anyone tell me if all of the special activities are included in the price of the cruise. The character meals, ice show, parades etc. I talked with RCCL and the reponse was "it should all be included", but not a diffenitive "yes". I just want to know what I am getting myself into ahead of time.

TIA,

Rae

We are looking at booking a cruise and one itinerary has the new Dreamworks Experience. Can anyone tell me if all of the special activities are included in the price of the cruise. The character meals, ice show, parades etc. I talked with RCCL and the reponse was "it should all be included", but not a diffenitive "yes". I just want to know what I am getting myself into ahead of time.

TIA,

Rae

For certain the ice shows and parades will not be subject to an additional charge. They will likely be incorporated into or replace the ones currently being offered. Whether or not there will be a charge to participate in special "character" breakfasts does not seem to have a definitive answer as yet. It may depend on what venue is used and how often they are offered. I am sure RCI will reveal the details well before the first events are scheduled.

If RCCL is trying to compete with Disney, they shouldn't be charging. Disneys' character breakfast is great.

Haven't been on a Disney cruise. Are their character breakfasts included in the price of the cruise? I know that they are an extra charge at Disney World.

If you're booking a cruise for the Dreamworks experience; make sure you book a ship that has it onboard. As of Dec 2010 it will be Oasis and Allure; Freedom class ships will have it next year; at least that is what I am getting from Royal Caribbean's website.

Archived