Fantasy Funtimes 5 day out of Charleston??

I Luv Crusin

"sigh" I will. I love planning ahead hence the request but I also love getting the next day's edition of the FunTimes. The first day at sea is our 28th anniversary!

This evening my DH and I were talking about the cruise and my 21 yo son was lilke "what!!?". We've been planning this trip for months but I guess we never told the kids (20, 21, and 22) that we'd be gone for a week! :eek: Oops!

I did buy insurance, just in case.

We will be doing the 5 day cruise on the Fantasy out of Charleston in Dec.

I can't wait. It will be a romantic getaway just for the two of us.

However, I would love to see some FunTimes as well to get an idea of the activities offered on the ship.

Check this review, http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1219556, on page 15 starts the Fun Times. The best review of the Fantasy I've ever seen, very thorough, informative and wonderfully amusing. Also, check same thread, post #297 for a link to the web location for the Fun Times so you can see them more clearly.

I love the Fantasy! Have a great cruise!

• 1 year later...

Anybody have any recent Fun Times for a 5 day out of Charleston on Fantasy? What's funny is that the first link that was given was a link to my 6 day review. That's pretty cool. ;)

Either way, we are planning for a 5 day and after asking Uncle Google and various searches this thread was all I could find. Halp. :o

Archived