How far is Charlotte Amelie from the port?

Jo2310

There are two ports. Havensight is about 1 mile from downtown, a nice walk through Yacht Haven Grande and along the waterfront. Crown Bay is maybe 2+ miles? and not so picturesque. There is a lot of shopping at Havensight and next door at Yacht Haven. There is some at Crown Bay, but minimal.

There are two ports. Havensight is about 1 mile from downtown, a nice walk through Yacht Haven Grande and along the waterfront. Crown Bay is maybe 2+ miles? and not so picturesque. There is a lot of shopping at Havensight and next door at Yacht Haven. There is some at Crown Bay, but minimal.

Would you know where Emerald Princess docks?

Thanks

Would you know where Emerald Princess docks?

Thanks

Princess docks in Crown Bay UNLESS Oasis of the Seas is in port that day. Oasis can only dock at Crown Bay, so the Princess ship will go to Havensight instead (this happened to us on our Caribbean Princess cruise)

Thanks, I believe the Carnival Dream docks at Havensight - 1 mile? might walk to lose a few of those calories we will be consuming!!

I was just in St Thomas on the Dream in August. I wouldn't walk from the pier into town. There is lots of construction and the street is a mess. Just an FYI

The tour I took last July ended at Blackbeard's Castle. From that point we were expected to walk down the 99 Steps to the downtown/shopping area. We were told by the tour guide that any taxi should charge just $4 from the downtown to the pier. When I was done shopping, I found a taxi, asked, "$4 to the pier?" and was on my way. I actually had him drop me at the entrance to the Paradise Point skyride, across the street from Havensight/Pier.) I had just enough time for a quick trip to the top (and a Bailey's Bushwacker.) Once back down at the bottom, I walked to the ship just in time to sail. A very full day! :)

Archived