Back from Dream

beachbum6264

Just got off the Dream this morning....back at Doubletree hotel for one more beach day. Great cruise, smooth sailing all the way. Who cares where we went, we had a great time. Will do a complete review with pictures when I get back home in a couple of days. Any questions?

Glad to hear it was fun. What Ports did you end up cruising to? We got off the Dream on 8/28 the same day you were getting on. The Dream is a really nice boat.

That's wild- we were on the same cruise and we're both from Newark DE- too bad we never ran into you.

That's wild- we were on the same cruise and we're both from Newark DE- too bad we never ran into you.

You were on the Dream from 8/21 - 8/28? What airline did you take? Out of Philly or Baltimore? Sucks we never met. Would have been cool to know others on the cruise.

You were on the Dream from 8/21 - 8/28? What airline did you take? Out of Philly or Baltimore? Sucks we never met. Would have been cool to know others on the cruise.

We price them both and this time Baltimore won. Flew direct on southwest into Orlando and then had a service drive us to the port- was so smooth- we landed at the airport at 10:30- bags collected by 11:00- at the port at 11:40 and on the ship by noon! We had a great cruise- sorry didn't see you online beforehand- would have been nice to say hello- we live in pike creek- loved your pics from the bridge tour- how did you get that?

We price them both and this time Baltimore won. Flew direct on southwest into Orlando and then had a service drive us to the port- was so smooth- we landed at the airport at 10:30- bags collected by 11:00- at the port at 11:40 and on the ship by noon! We had a great cruise- sorry didn't see you online beforehand- would have been nice to say hello- we live in pike creek- loved your pics from the bridge tour- how did you get that?

We flew Philly to Orlando then took Meres (provided by carnival to Port). By the time we got on the ship is was maybe 3. It was a long day to travel with 3 kids. We were invited by Carnival on this cruise and they also set up the bridge tour for us.

We live in Newark off Otts Chapel Rd not far from Elkton Rd and UD

Just got off the Dream this morning....back at Doubletree hotel for one more beach day. Great cruise, smooth sailing all the way. Who cares where we went, we had a great time. Will do a complete review with pictures when I get back home in a couple of days. Any questions?

Can't wait for your review and pics please!!!:D Getting back on Dream in Nov and can't wait!!!

We flew Philly to Orlando then took Meres (provided by carnival to Port). By the time we got on the ship is was maybe 3. It was a long day to travel with 3 kids. We were invited by Carnival on this cruise and they also set up the bridge tour for us.

We live in Newark off Otts Chapel Rd not far from Elkton Rd and UD

Small world. Hope you and your family enjoyed your cruise as much as we did- we loved the Dream! it was a great ship and a great week. We're now looking at the Carnival Pride out of Bmore now that it's doing 7 day Bermuda cruises in 2011. Will certainly cut down on the travel day aspect.

Small world. Hope you and your family enjoyed your cruise as much as we did- we loved the Dream! it was a great ship and a great week. We're now looking at the Carnival Pride out of Bmore now that it's doing 7 day Bermuda cruises in 2011. Will certainly cut down on the travel day aspect.

It is funny we lived in DE for 8 yrs then move to MD close to Baltimore for 3 years and never thought about cruising on the Pride (I drove by the Port on 95 twice a day to and from work and use to also see cruise ships in port) and we just recently moved back to DE. LOL. That is funny we are now looking into the Pride also for 2011 but not sure when. Were thinking March or April but who knows.

Glad to hear it was fun. What Ports did you end up cruising to? We got off the Dream on 8/28 the same day you were getting on. The Dream is a really nice boat.

We went to Cozumel, Belize, roatan, and costa Maya. All return trips, but loved them all again. Was nice to see costa Maya and majahual again after the hurricane destroyed them. Will post pics and a review soon..... On my iPad now and have not uploaded all pics yet.

OP, we'll be on the Dream a week from today and can't wait. What movies were they playing on the big screen?

And what was your impression of Butch?

There was a Celine Dion concert, Disney's Princess & the Frog and something with Robin Williams in it- as much as I love Carnival- I wish they would utilize the lido screen better. As for Butch- very interesting. I'd read alot positive buzz about him beforehand- and I wasn't really impressed. Just one person's opinion- as a frame of reference- we don't care for John Heald. We were on three cruises in a row with him and he told the exact same jokes at the exact same spots all week- so it just got really old. We've enjoyed Todd Witmer very much on the cruises with him- he's high energy- highly visible and very talented. Others can't stand him- so go figure.

Archived