Cabin 10254

IslandSliderGirl

I promised information to someone on cabin 10254 but can't find the thread. We sailed in this cabin last week on the Epic and will be happy to answer any questions. I also have pics of the cabin I can send via email if anyone is interested.

Hi, IslandSliderGirl.

I think this is the post you are referring to on the "Tropical Storm Earl" thread. It's in response to a post by samnewbie.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=25809526&postcount=10

Hi, IslandSliderGirl.

I think this is the post you are referring to on the "Tropical Storm Earl" thread. It's in response to a post by samnewbie.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=25809526&postcount=10

Hiya,

It was indeed me it was in response to bluemarble :D

Hi IslandSliderGirl!

Welcome back, that went quick!.

Any info and pics would be great. Especially would like to know if you were able to have any extra seating placed on the large balcony (if you asked for any that is - there will be three of us so i'm hoping to ask for extra).

Did you have robes provided and what was the cabin steward like? Of course I realise when we cruise it may well be a different steward.

Hope you had a really fantastic time!!

Sam:)

Samnewbie ~ it was SO quick! We waited and planned for so long and it was over in the blink on an eye. We had a great time on Epic. I just posted my review this evening if you want to check it out.

I have tried (unsuccessfully) three times to download some cabin pics. I can give you some insight into our experience of the cabin though. It was cozy and will be a little tight with three in the cabin but not impossible. You won't spend much time in the cabin because you will be exploring all the areas of the ship...and there are many great places to explore. Both my husband and I took naps on the couch and didn't find a problem sleeping on it.

Since the cabin is on the 'bump out', the balcony was deep and you will have plenty of room for three chairs. Just between you and me, (LOL) we did have three chairs on the balcony...two regular chairs and a commandeered lounge chair that found its way to our cabin from Deck 15. You'll figure it out :D

I described our cabin steward as adequate as best. He did what he had to do, but didn't clean the room very well in my opinion. More of that on my posted review.

Robes are not provided in the standard balcony cabins.

Storage is great. You shouldn't have any problems with three people finding room for their belongings. We had a lot of empty space left over and I pack pretty heavy. (You never know if you might need that 5th pair of sandals :))

The bed is closer to the door, couch closer to the balcony. Sink across from the bed. We didn't have any problem with the bathroom set-up, but it was just me and my husband. Can't speculate how it will work in a family situation.

If the display on the phone is too bright at night, just touch the lightbulb icon on the display and it will dim.

If there are any other questions you would like to ask, send them my way.

I hope your time aboard Epic is as great as ours was.

Archived