The Jamie Firth Fan Club

EssexGary

Hi All, just returned from another wonderful trip on QM2 - Jamie was Maitre'd in PG... and once again he was superb. I know we all have excellent experiences of this fine chap making our voyages even more wonderful with his expert service, attention to detail and brilliant leadership of his team.

So, thanks Jamie and if anyone else would like to join the fan-club, please feel free to post!:)

Gary

Hi All, just returned from another wonderful trip on QM2 - Jamie was Maitre'd in PG... and once again he was superb. I know we all have excellent experiences of this fine chap making our voyages even more wonderful with his expert service, attention to detail and brilliant leadership of his team.

So, thanks Jamie and if anyone else would like to join the fan-club, please feel free to post!:)

Gary

Agreed. Not only a fabulous Maitre'd, but a fine gentleman. It was very kind of you to post this tribute to him.

Jeanne

It is most kind, he is a great gy and perfect for the job, on our last voyage it was nice his meet his wife and children as well, Jamie keep up the good work, see you in October

Jamie will be sorely missed in Britannia, but how lovely to know that he is now MD in Princess Grill, which we have always preferred above Queens Grill on QM2.

Hope you enjoy the grills on your October voyage Rob 6258.

Judy

Jamie will be sorely missed in Britannia, but how lovely to know that he is now MD in Princess Grill, which we have always preferred above Queens Grill on QM2.

Hope you enjoy the grills on your October voyage Rob 6258.

Judy

How did you know we were in the grills this time????

I agree with all the positive and well-deserved words of praise for Jamie.

I have known Jamie since my QE2 days, and it is always wonderful to see QE2 faces like Jamie (and their know-how) aboard the new breed of Cunard ships. With their QE2 experience, they, more than anyone else, know what the true Cunard tradition and heritage ("brand" to the marketeers) are all about.

Jamie has the cool classiness and style to handle the demands of the Britannia Restaurant and to serve as an important bridge between the real Cunard and today's re-invented Cunard.

Thanks for starting a thread about him.

I agree with all the positive and well-deserved words of praise for Jamie.

I have known Jamie since my QE2 days, and it is always wonderful to see QE2 faces like Jamie (and their know-how) aboard the new breed of Cunard ships. With their QE2 experience, they, more than anyone else, know what the true Cunard tradition and heritage ("brand" to the marketeers) are all about.

Jamie has the cool classiness and style to handle the demands of the Britannia Restaurant and to serve as an important bridge between the real Cunard and today's re-invented Cunard.

Thanks for starting a thread about him.

I couldn't agree more Bobby.....he's a classy guy and this move to PG is well deserved. It was lovely to see him last week. He will be assuredly be missed by so many in Britannia, but it's a pleasure to see his talents recognized. And while we have decided to do our sailing elsewhere, should we return at some time to QM2, he will be one of those old friends we will be most pleased to see again.

Cheers, Penny

Penny’s Affair to Remember QM2 Review

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=471053

November 10,2007...the “Affair” continued...did it ever!

October 16,2008...the “Affair” goes transatlantic as we sail in tandem with the grand QE2 on her final transatlantic voyage...what a thrill!

December 9, 2008....the “Affair” resumes again....Life is good!

July 30, 2009....transatlantic again...some “Affairs” just get better

August 7, 2009....the “Affair” goes on...this time “home” to Norway

Feb. 7, 2010....the “Affair” takes a sunny detour when Penny meets a Princess

Aug 14, 2010....the “Affair” returns to Norway, all the way to the top!

2011....new adventures...decisions, decisions

Archived