Cayo Levantado? Can you stay more than 4hrs?

Heatherco

Thinking of booking this excursion for our family when we are on the EXPLORER in Nov..

The ships website says four hours? Can you stay till the last tender or is your ticket timed?

Thanks so much!

I wondered that myself...what do we Do for the other 4 hours???? and do they throw us off the island??? HAHAHA

Someone said, its just a gauge of about how much time you can spend, i guess by the time you boat there and boat back in time to get to the ship...basically, you can grab a tender anytime back to the mainland or ship, however its setup.

When in November are you going?

Thanks for the info! We are on the Nov 19 sailing of the Explorer of the Seas.

Having a hard time justifying paying almost $200 to go to the beach for our family of five. But think we will want to get off the ship by then since the first two ...almost three days we are at sea. First stop is San Juan at 4pm so that is a waste of a stop really.

What about you? What ship and date are you sailing?

Should be great at any rate.

Thanks for the info! We are on the Nov 19 sailing of the Explorer of the Seas.

Having a hard time justifying paying almost $200 to go to the beach for our family of five. But think we will want to get off the ship by then since the first two ...almost three days we are at sea. First stop is San Juan at 4pm so that is a waste of a stop really.

What about you? What ship and date are you sailing?

Should be great at any rate.

Im leaving on the EOS 9/28/10. I thought San Juan would be a waste, but i loved it.

Sorry....didn't mean to imply San Juan is a waste, rather that getting there at 4pm is not so great. Don't understand why they never make this a full day stop...would love to have more time. Just seems every cruise gets there so late that we never have time to do anything.

Have an awesome time!!

Sorry....didn't mean to imply San Juan is a waste, rather that getting there at 4pm is not so great. Don't understand why they never make this a full day stop...would love to have more time. Just seems every cruise gets there so late that we never have time to do anything.

Have an awesome time!!

Yea, that's true. I was with my young kids and what I DID get out of it was, I know I could have a good time if and when I go without kids one day. The smells out of some of the eateries was amazing! I'd like to just hang out in Old San Juan sometime kidless!

Archived