East. Car. shore excursions Must do?

Hey there. I'll be on the Explorer of the Seas this September for my honeymoon. We'll be on the East. Carr. route and were wondering if there are any bust do excursions that we should know about. Any that should be booked before we get on the ship?

thanks!

Sam

Sun Princess - Alaska 8/03
Explorer of the Seas - 9/04

That really depends on what you like to do. If you like beaches or snorkeling, take the St. Johns beach tour in St. Thomas which goes to trunk bay. I have also heard that the megan bay tour in St. Thomas is good, but I have not done that one myself. If you like sailing or want to give it a shot, the Americas cup excusion in St. Marten is very good.

- Jeff

if you stop in nassau you have to do the dolphin encounter. It may be a little expensive but it is worth it. My wife and I stopped there on our honeymoon and it was an exp. of a lifetime. They take you by boat to this lagoon and you get out and have a quick lesson on dolphins and conservation and then you get to go onto square platforms sit and watch the dolphins jump over you and do tricks. Then you walk in the watter on a platform that is inder the watter about waste high and you get to hug, pet even dance with a dolphin they take pictures of you with your spouse and the dolphin jumps up and kisses the woman usually on the cheek and they take a picture and sell them after. it was the highlight of our cruise hope you have fun and a lifetime of cruises

cruisevirgin79

Sov. of the seas 9/15/02
Exp. of the seas 9/18/05

If you are in St. Marteen, I highly recommend the 12 meter sailing regata. You can book online thru RCCL. It is kind of expensive($84.00 per person) but a blast. There is a group of 12-16 and you actually sail the boat under the direction of the captain and a couple of mates. They are boats actually used in the America's Cup. It is work, but it is my favorite all time excursion. We have done it 3 times.
Karen [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Archived