finally the single digit dance

freddymale

well I am a bit different, instead of counting down the days only, I counted the hours till my cruise, well I started at over 6000 hrs..but today I'm down to 222,

last night at midnight I got up from my chair and did the dance

I cant wait to see the miracle again....

well I am a bit different, instead of counting down the days only, I counted the hours till my cruise, well I started at over 6000 hrs..but today I'm down to 222,

last night at midnight I got up from my chair and did the dance

I cant wait to see the miracle again....

I was going to post in our roll call but since you mentioned it here... holy crap can you believe it's only a week away?!? I never pay much attention to days till until I'm in the 70s or 60s. First cruise in 3 and a half years for us so this one we're getting a little antsy for. I've been suffering from 'cruise on the brain' for about 3 weeks now. Never been on the Miracle, but have heard great things about her. And no, didn't start packing anything yet. Did try on the suit and dress shirts though, so it's a start. They must shrink a little hanging in the closet over time... :)

Congrats! When the countdown gets that low, it is likely vacation has already started in my mind....I can barely concentrate on anything but preparing for the trip! Have an amazing trip! :)

I agree..this work week I don't think I will be able to do to much...lol

Congrats! When the countdown gets that low, it is likely vacation has already started in my mind....I can barely concentrate on anything but preparing for the trip! Have an amazing trip! :)

I agree..this work week I don't think I will be able to do to much...lol

Archived