Hotels in Miami w/Park&Cruise Package

friedshrimp

Can anyone know of any hotels in the Miami area that have Park&Cruise packages? I'm looking to drive my car down on a Friday afternoon, pick up my BIL and his wife that evening and then cruise out of Miami on Saturday. I want to be able to get a hotel room and leave my car there for the week. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Check www.parksleepfly.com -- most hotels offering this will be out near the airport (downtown hotels charge $25+/day for parking). Hotels in the Blue Lagoon area are often suggested on these boards - Hampton Inn, Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites and others. If shuttle service to Port of Miami is not included in the package a cab will cost you under $30 including tip each way.:(

Besides Miami you can search for parking deals near FLL and then shuttle to POM with SAS (www.ridesas.com) for about $15 per person each way.;)

Parking at POM costs $20/day and is covered and secure -- your car will be more at risk in a hotel lot.:( Good luck!:)

I just looked for the same information last week...try the differant hotel web sites....but these have parking included and a shuttle to the port....try Red Roof Inn, Rodeway, Embassy Suites, Laquinta Airport East and Holiday Inn Airport........ the rates with parking for a week ranged from $79.00 to $195.00.....good luck

The problem I found is that while most hotels offer free shuttle server to and from the airport, they only offer free shuttle service to the cruise port. You must pay $8 to $15 to return to get your car. With 6 people in the party, it's cheaper just to drive the day of the cruise and pay the $140 to park at the cruise terminal. And the funny thing is, this way of doing business is only in Miami. At Port Everglades, Port Canaveral, and Jacksonville, the hotels offer free shuttle both to and from the port. Guess the hotels in Miami don't won't cruise business....only airport business.

Archived