Liquor ????????????

Jets1234

I haven't been on cruise in just about 4yrs. Me and my wife are going on the Valor on Oct 3rd. Can u still get a bottle of something past in your checked luggage??

Very possibly not, if you just put in the bottle. I would recommend a plastic container and the smaller the better.

Ill see you onboard :D

and yes you can bring 1 750ml bottle of champagne or wine per adult 21+ in your carry on luggage.

If you want to bring anything else...I use plastic NEW shampoo style bottles to fill with my favorite tequilla or rum and toss it in my bag with my shampoos and other bathroom items. Not once has it been taken.

We thought about getting the rumrunners and doing the same thing, but we are going to order from the Bon Voyage department a couple bottles of Rum, and take a couple bottles of the permitted wine for DW.

I don't want to stress or worry about anything on the trip, and trying to smuggle stuff in isn't my idea of a good start to our vacation, IMHO. Might not get caught, but with my luck, they may take us to the bad room and make us take it out. ;)

Archived