Veranda size

The deck plans for the Eurodam and Niew Amsterdam show a deeper veranda for the VF and VE cabins than the VC on deck 5. This is different than the diagrams for the Vista ships. Does anyone know if this is accurage information?

Marcia

The deck plans for the Eurodam and Niew Amsterdam show a deeper veranda for the VF and VE cabins than the VC on deck 5. This is different than the diagrams for the Vista ships. Does anyone know if this is accurage information?

Marcia

I haven't been on the N.A. yet, but I believe the balcony sizes are the same as on the Vistas: 4.5 ft deep for the VE and deck 5 VF, 6 ft for the VC. I think if the VE and VF balconies were larger, they would cost more because they are more mid-ship.

Marcia

I haven't been on the N.A. yet, but I believe the balcony sizes are the same as on the Vistas: 4.5 ft deep for the VE and deck 5 VF, 6 ft for the VC. I think if the VE and VF balconies were larger, they would cost more because they are more mid-ship.

Archived