Things to play with in Camp Carnival

BugsMomma

My DD is still too young for CC but I was planning on taking her there on the sea days during the specific set hours parents can join their young ones.

Will it be worth it? Are there toys and things to do or is it pretty much just set up to do crafts and such?

There are lots of toys. They had a few play kitchens, pretend food, tunnel, ride on toys, lots of baby stuff to play with. They didn't run any activities during the family under 2 time. There were cartoons playing too. My 21 month old had a lot of fun just running around. There were young babies too that were just sitting up that had age appropriate toys to play with as well.

• 1 month later...

I'm sure that someone will correct me if I'm wrong. But, I don't think the "family fun for under 2's" is a time that they allow you to drop them off. When we went for our youngest - it was play time "with" the child.

To the original poster - there is a lot of different toys for them to play with. DS enjoyed playing with the other little ones as much as he enjoyed playing with the toys.

If you leave them there to play is there a fee?

Camp Carnival For children under 2 years old :

Sea days : 12pm to 2pm (you can either stay with your child for free or leave them for 6$ per hour)

Port days : 7am to 12pm (hours are subject to change on port days depending at what hour the ship arrives to port) (6$ per hour)

Every night : 10pm to 3am (6$ per hour)

Archived