Black with brown handbag

LAC2

I've been searching for a single handled black with brown handbag that can be carried on and off the shoulder, to no avail. It's so convenient to have one handbag that I can use with black and brown. Does anyone have any suggestions of where to look or what brand to look for? I've tried "Googling" and haven't come up with much.

I really don't like changing purses, for fear I'll neglect to transfer something, and so I stick to dark purse (fall & winter) and light purse (spring & summer).

I've got a 9-West...it's brown AND black...goes with anything....they have several sizes. I use the medium size for everyday, and the small one for concerts, and places where I don't actually need my big wallet....I carry lipstick, comb, ID, etc....and it's lightweight and compact!

no one cares what colour your bag is..most important..does it fit your needs..is it lightweight, comfy to tote, and has safety components

Apparently the OP cares, and ultimately that is what matters. Not all of us make our decisions based solely on utility.

no one cares what colour your bag is..most important..does it fit your needs..is it lightweight, comfy to tote, and has safety components

If that were really the case, there would be very few choices, wouldn't there? I certainly care what color my own bag is, though I may not care what someone else thinks. Not to mention, this is the fashion part of the board.....

Archived