Booked our HoneyMoon Cruise Dream----Questions

Mr&Mrs12510

Hello All.

My Husband and I have been booked since June for our honeymoon cruise western carribean. We are super excited. We still have no decided what to do in the ports yet we are working on that, so confusing so much to decide :) We live in orlando and are staying at the raddison by the port the night prior. I wanted to plan something as a surprise for my husband prior to getting on board. Does carnival do anything like that? Also any cool fun things you can suggest we dont miss out on either in ports or on the boat? All suggestions are greatly appreciated. I have cruised before disney 5 yrs ago but with family, and he has never cruised before. We are 23 years old

Thank you

thanks guys :) does carnival do anything, or have you heard of anything like where you pay prior and they can have like a surprise or something for my husband i would pay prior for. I dont know lol i am trying to think of something special to do for him

thanks guys :) does carnival do anything, or have you heard of anything like where you pay prior and they can have like a surprise or something for my husband i would pay prior for. I dont know lol i am trying to think of something special to do for him

You can check out the Bon Voyage Department through Carnival......think it's under Gifts and Services on their Website...whatever you purchase would be in the Cabin waiting for you when you get on.Hope that helps:)

Archived