Gay College Spring Breakers

springbreak2005cruise

Hey everyone,

I organized a trip for a group of us from university to get away to somewhere warm, and I found a great deal for the Exotic Western Caribbean on the NCL SUN leaving the 26th out of Miami. In our group of all single (and attractive) students, there are two gay males and one bisexual female.

I am asking if any of you have been on the cruiseline or ship before, if it was gay-friendly, are there hot and attractive gay/bi staff members?Is it likely that they will be able to find someone to spend some time with, possibly even a little romance? Obviously, that's what we are all looking for in addition to a great vacation amongst friends, but it would be great to know if I could reassure them that they too will be able to meet someone and have a little fun!

My partner and I were on the Sun in January. The daily listed a "Friends of Dorthy" social every night and typically we had six to eight of us have drinks in the Champagne Bar every night. While all of us were in the out of college age bracket (some of us are Waaay out of that bracket) and none were in your age group, I suspect that had more to do with the timing of our trip. I would think over Spring Break that there might be more guys your age on board. I would suggest that your three friends be sure and go to the first "FOD" gathering and at least make an appearance even if everyone else there is not what they might have in mind romantically. Regarding the ships crew...while I didn't have any romance or "fun" with any of them, I did meet quite a few gay crewmemembers so maybe your friends will be luckier than me! Check out the "4 o'clock Steam Club" on this board...this is where I met several of the entertainers and other gay crew. Ended up having dinner with one of the singers and the piano player one night. All in all, I think you will find the NCL Sun's crew friendly....even if not in a romantic way.

Clay

Thank you so much Clay for the tips! I relayed the message, and everyone is indeed very excited to be on the cruise next week, especially since we all are in exams right now and popping out essays... at our last drunken meeting, there is a little bit of a challenge going on to see who will be able to hook up with who and whatnot, and it's nice to know that the gay/bis in our group won't be at a disadvantage!

Don't get me wrong, we're not looking for orgies or to hook up left center right, but it is nice to have a little bit of a romantic element, and I think it would make the trip a lot of fun! Besides, who DOESN' T like the thought of some Caribbean make-out! Especially since nobody in the group is flamboyant or anything, it's good that you recommended the meeting... although I suspect a young group of partiers (though we are CLASSY partiers, no worries!) will manage to find someone somewhere for a nice distraction before we have to go back to the land of being fully dressed and of readings and essays...

On a side note, every one of us guys has hit the gym hardcore in the last two monthes and I would hate to see abs go to waste by not attracting a LITTLE bit of attention... most of us actually do some modelling as well, so we're all interested in getting a little bit of attention!:)

It's spring break already?! :eek:

You might want to check Shipboard Love Stories for info about having a liaison with a crew member...I would imagine some of the etiquette (how to ask, etc) would apply to gay meetings too. :)

Archived