An Upsale Call!

lcmdir

It really does happen -- Carnival phoned with an upsale offer; I promptly said yes and we moved from an inside to a balcony at a discounted price. Am I excited? WooHoo, you bet! Our cruise is 9/18/10 on the Legend out of Tampa.

Anna

$150 per person to move from inside to balcony -- our inside was $369 so the total is $519. This a fair price (I think) not a screamer discount but I am happy -- hope the information is helpful.

Anna

$519 pp for a 7 night cruise in a balcony is a fabulous price :D You did good!!!!

I am so happy for you!!!! I just returned from the Legend, and I had a fabulous time.

You will love the dancing waiters and Ken, the MaitreD is fantasic,. I kept telling myself that one night I was just going to graze on the Lido for dinner, but ended up in the MDR each night. I took videos of the waiter dance, they are on UTube.

The balcony, you will LOVE!!

Melanie

It really does happen -- Carnival phoned with an upsale offer; I promptly said yes and we moved from an inside to a balcony at a discounted price. Am I excited? WooHoo, you bet! Our cruise is 9/18/10 on the Legend out of Tampa.

Anna

Was it cabin 8230? We got a call from Carnival about 7:00pm the same evening you did. We looked at the location, and said "Noooooo thanks......" after seeing the location. Not even for $50.00 pp more.

Was it cabin 8230? We got a call from Carnival about 7:00pm the same evening you did. We looked at the location, and said "Noooooo thanks......" after seeing the location. Not even for $50.00 pp more.

Buzzkill.:rolleyes:

Good job OP. You did great. Enjoy your cruise.:D

My Carnival PVP said he had just put me on a "list for guests interested in upgrades" and then the phone call came. This list is news to me. He got a very big thank you!

I didn't know there was a list? I wonder if I can get on it...We booked 5 cabins I wonder if all of us can get on it:)

No it isn't cabin 8230 -- although that one looks ok to me (well, being under the buffet area might be a bit noisy at times). I guess one person's bad can be another's good find and thank goodness we aren't all the same. Have a great cruise!

Anna

Archived