How desirable are FVs on Solstice class?

Holly2

We are holding a scarce FV on Equinox -- surprised it became available since we aren't cruising until next winter. We are booked in a C2 -- great location, oversized balcony.

I know how great the aft FVs were on M class; concerned about front location on S class.

(It would be expensive to change and wondering if worth it.)

We are holding a scarce FV on Equinox -- surprised it became available since we aren't cruising until next winter. We are booked in a C2 -- great location, oversized balcony.

I know how great the aft FVs were on M class; concerned about front location on S class.

(It would be expensive to change and wondering if worth it.)

Have had a corner FV on the Summitt and a FV on the Solstice. The cabin is huge on the Solstice, biggest cabin I've ever been in. But the corner veranda on the Summitt was incredible. It ruined me for any further balconies because they're always compared to that one. So the veranda on the Solstice is pretty small even though we were on the vista deck which has the larger verandas.

Don't know if I helped or not. Did they let u reserve the FV for only 2 people already?

We had the family ocean view veranda on our March 2010 sailing on the Solstice. It was absolutely wonderful and the room was huge. My wife and I had the privacy of our own masterbedroom and our two teenage daughters had a private room to themselves. Our younger son used a roll away bed under the forward window in the living room area. I highly recommend this room, but there are only four on each ship so you must book early.

Archived