Stateroom 11247 on the Dream???

dallas52

• 1 year later...
Why do people ask about a specific cabin? It is what it is. Why not the element of surprise?

Maybe in this case it's because there is a large "white space" alongside the room showing on the deckplans. If it just so happens to be a noisy room service staging closet that gets used 24/7, maybe someone here might know that and let you know in time to switch rooms.

I don't know what the white space is, but if I had this room I'd like to avoid that kind of surprise.

Why do people ask about a specific cabin? It is what it is. Why not the element of surprise?

Because the element of a surprise on a cruise is often a bad element. Read posts and see how many people found out their balcony had no roof and people above on the common deck were pelting them with food/drink/insults, or people who ended up under the treadmills or people who ended up under the water slide and hear people slamming above head all day etc. Who wants to spent $2,000 on a relaxing cruise and not be relaxed? I researched my room carefully may in fact move one over other wise I think the research is well worth it.

Archived