Tampa airport rental car return

luv2vacation

I am going to Disney a few days before my cruise out of Tampa. I am renting a car while at Disney from National and will return it to their location at the Tampa Airport. I know the general directions to the airport but was would like the exact directions to the rental car drop-off. Anyone know? Thanks!

National rental cars at Tampa are in one of the airport parking garages. Follow the signs to airport departures and then look for the rental car return signs. A taxi from the airport to port was a flat rate fo about $25+tip last time we cruise Tampa. Good luck!:)

http://www.tampaairport.com/maps/airport_map.asp

Two of the car rental companies- I want to say Alamo and National, but, I'm not sure- have offices and lots at the south end of the airport, past the cell-phone waiting lot. All other companies have their returns in the short-term parking garage next to the terminal (see map). Just stay in the left lane as you approach the terminal, it is well-marked

http://www.tampaairport.com/maps/airport_map.asp

Two of the car rental companies- I want to say Alamo and National, but, I'm not sure- have offices and lots at the south end of the airport, past the cell-phone waiting lot. All other companies have their returns in the short-term parking garage next to the terminal (see map). Just stay in the left lane as you approach the terminal, it is well-marked

Thanks for the link to the map. I clicked on the ground transportation link and it appears that National and Alamo do have an off airport location and are located south of the airport. Do you still recommend the left lane to access this location?

Archived