Childrens drinks card

TRIXON

Can anyone tell me about the childrens drinks card?

We don"t have children but are wondering if this package would be better for us.

We only want to be able to get Diet Coke in a can to take back to our cabin. We are not bothered about wine at meal times.

We were thinking of the X1 package but it seems a lot of money (£414) just to get soft drinks. We would be drinking the wine just for the sake of it.

By all accounts the wine is not very good anyway.

We may decide just to purchase the Coke as and when without a package.

It's called the Boys and Girls card. My hubby and I both used one, as well as our daughter, because we are not big drinkers. Ours cost around 22 dollars for 10 nonalcoholic drink coupons. You could use them for can drinks (Coke products), juices, or virgin drinks from the bar. It was a good deal because the can drinks alone cost $3 and the virgin drinks were much more! Some ships (like the Atlantica) give out booklets with perforated tickets that you tear off and give to the wait staff or bar staff. Some of the other ships put the package on your Costa card and you just present your card each time.

You can buy the B&G coupons online from the "Already booked" section or you can wait until you board the ship. That first day we were asked many times by the wait staff and bar staff if we wanted to purchase it. However, we had already purchased ours online. Our cards were given to us by our waiter during the first night at dinner.

Hope this info is what you were looking for.

This sounds excellent. I want to wait until we board to get one. Where do we go? Can we get one from the bar? It would be good if we could use if for sail away!

yes, you can get them at any bar or bar server. they will probably ask you the 1st day (although you can buy them anytime during the trip. a very good value for the frozen non-alcoholic drinks.

yes, you can get them at any bar or bar server. they will probably ask you the 1st day (although you can buy them anytime during the trip. a very good value for the frozen non-alcoholic drinks.

Is it cheaper to buy the card before sailing???/ Is the 15% added if purchased on board??

Archived