Changing Dinner Reservations

boerneDQ

We are on the 10/30 Jewels of the Aegan cruise, and I made our reservations for Toscana and Polo online and invited some on-line friends to join us on one of the nights. However, those friends now can not make that reservation, so I tried to 'uninvite' them so their allotment would be freed up, but can't find a place to do that. Anyone have any ideas? I know we can correct it once we board, but would like to take care of it earlier if possible.

Thanks!

Charlotte

I cannot remember what the wording was there but if you click on manage my reservations it may have an option there

I think you just delete the whole reservation then re book it.

Maybe best just to call them

Similar incident happened to our group. Roll call couple canceled their reservation at one of our tables for 8. We had several for a greet and meet night. When they deleted their reservation, they were unable to make new reservations online because this feature was fairly new and it still showed that had their maximum allotment. After several calls to Oceania to resolve they suggested we wait until onboard and it was handled to conclusion. Hopefully, this online feature is easier to navigate and correct.

I cannot remember what the wording was there but if you click on manage my reservations it may have an option there

I think you just delete the whole reservation then re book it.

Maybe best just to call them

Tried to make the 4 restaurant reservations in Polo and Toscan that we were entitled to online. However, after making the first 3 reservations and getting email confirmations for all 3, the 3rd reservation simply dissappeared. When I clicked the "View your Reservations" button. only the first 2 reservations remained.

After that, no amount of clicking to confirm the 3rd Reservation and make the 4th could alter the response: "Page Not Available" with the phrase "Sorry, there was an error. Please try again +Case #88CD262341CBBCDO".

After maki9ng multiple attempts, we tried calling the 800 Number, but since we're from Asia, we obviously cannot get through an 800 No.

Had no choice but to send an email through Oceania's "FAQ" Response email form explaining our predicament (that's the only official Oceania email we could suss out), but apart from the standard acknowledgement, have yet to receive a reply. Keeping our fingers crossed that someone in Oceania would see this and resolve this matter soon.

Great news folks. The system is up again and everything has been resolved. All 4 restaurant reservations for Polo and Toscana have been confirmed and email confirmations received.

Either their system was down or they were being upgraded, as I've noticed that they've now added a new time slot for reservation (7.30pm) instead of the usual 3 time slots of 6.30, 8 and 8.30pm.

Steve

Archived