Where will Marina be docking? Anyone out there in the "KNOW".

rhohea

Sorry, if this question has already been asked and addressed but I have not been able to locate a thread to answer my question.

May 6 & 16 - Marina - Venice to Barcelona - I know a few are Anchor ports and I have removed those but think the following ports are ones where we actually dock. Can anyone give me some inside info as to the name of the location where we will dock. I have read the Ports section on CC and can see where small ships dock but not sure with Marina's size if the location will change. We have never been to any of this ports before. If any of these are Anchor ports, please tell me that too.

Venice, Dubrovnik,Kotor,Corfu,Zakynthos,Ephesus,Athens,Taorina,

Livorno,Monte Carlo,Marseille, Barcelona.

Thanks

Rhonda

Email: rhohea23@yahoo.com.au

You can check here for Venice: http://www.vtp.it/calendario/ Click on English in the upper right hand corner of the web page if you don't read Italian. The enter the ship and departure date info and click OK.

Thank you for this website link. Looks like May 2011 is not up yet but I now have it saved.

My TA has been unable to get any information out of Oceania so that is why I thought some CC members may know. All Oceania could or would say was that Marina will probably not dock where the 3 current Oceania ships dock.

Archived