Beach with water bikes?

dfmeeks

We'll be in Grand Cayman on 11/25. I'm looking for an area of Seven Mile Beach that will have aqua trykes (I think that's what they're called), parasailing, rest rooms, food & drinks. Any ideas? Rum Point has everything I wanted but everything I'm reading indicates it's too far from where Conquest tenders.

Thanks!

I think I found what I needed. Red Sail Cayman is in both Rum Point & 7 mile. Thanks anyway!

You might want to phone or email ahead and make sure that they'll have the bikes at their Seven Mile Beach location...especially if that's one of your primary reasons for picking that section of beach... :D

• 2 months later...
Did you end up checking out Red Sail Cayman at 7 mile beach? I'm heading there soon and wondering what kind of toys are available for rent at 7 mile beach.

We stayed on 7 mile beach for a week, and from what we saw, Red Sail had everything. We were right by the Cayman Beach Suites, which has an outlet, and they had aqua trikes, jet skis, and pretty much everything else you could want. There is also one at the Marriott, which is closer to the the pier. Either one would serve you well.

Archived