Pre/Post at Pacific Beach Hotel

jenny368

We booked 2 nights post cruise through Celebrity at the Pacific Beach Hotel. Has anyone ever done a pre/post through the cruise line with Pacific Beach Hotel? I guess my questions are two fold:

1) We have two cabins (one for myself and my husband and one for our daughters), does this mean that we will get two hotel rooms? Will they be adjoining?

2) What type of room do you usually get with the pre/post package? We are hoping for oceanfront. Can you call the hotel or Celebrity and request a specific room?

Thanks for any input!

Hi Jenny!

Can't help you with answers but I am eager to hear the feedback that you receive. We are in the process of doing the exact same thing! We just realized that the kids are going to be exhausted if we send them back to school on Friday.....so why not stay and take advantage of being in Hawaii?! Sorry we haven't been very active on the boards. Our lives have been way too busy. We can't wait for our vacation! Talk to you soon.

You'll probably get 2 rooms since you have 2 cabins. You can always ask for adjoining rooms though it'll depend on availability when you check in. Just so you know, the Pacific Beach is across the street from Kalakaua / Kuhio Beach. It's also oriented perpendicular to the beach so there are very few rooms that are actually "oceanfront" though many will have ocean views (meaning, you'll need to go out on the balcony and look to the right or left to see the ocean).

Spleen

Archived