Oasis pictures?

wes1333

Hello everyone,

My wife and I have never cruised RCL and just booked our first on the oasis in May we have always cruised carnival. We have been searching the board and cant really find many pictures of the ship if anyone has any links we'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Hello everyone,

My wife and I have never cruised RCL and just booked our first on the oasis in May we have always cruised carnival. We have been searching the board and cant really find many pictures of the ship if anyone has any links we'd appreciate it.

Thanks

I have some in my link below of my two cruises on the Oasis. It's best viewed in the slideshow format. :)

I have some in my link below of my two cruises on the Oasis. It's best viewed in the slideshow format. :)

Your slideshows from a lot of your cruises are great, I checked out the one from Adventure of the Seas cause I will be traveling on the Mariner soon which is similar, great pictures of everything. Thanks so much for letting everyone view them.

Great pictures! I thought they didn't allow photos of the shows?

Oh, I saw in your link, pictures that you took at the Aqua show?

Outdoor pictures are allowed..no announcements made. Indoor show, the announcements of no flash photography are always made.

They make an announcement in the theaters that flash photography is not permitted. The Aqua Show is outdoors and we took tons of pictures, but not with flash. You cannot videotape the shows, due to copyright.

Was your camera a DSLR then? I have only a point and shoot, so I think my pictures would come out dark without the flash (otherwise, I'd have to see the show at daytime since flash is not permitted at night), but I heard the show is nicer at night.

I have heard that the ocean experience is limited on the Oasis because of it not being viewable in so many areas. Is this true? And if so where on the ship can you lounge and look out over the water? Top deck only, maybe?

It is absolutely true and it is my only complaint with this ship. For this reason, I am inclined never to sail this class again (hubby would, but not me). We had a fabulous time, don't get me wrong. But I missed seeing the ocean. In the middle of the ocean, I missed the ocean. :(

The Viking Crown Lounge is nice and quiet during the day, or any of the upper decks outside will satisfy your desire to see the ocean. The Solarium is very nice and peaceful as well, but it does get hot inside.

Was your camera a DSLR then?

Yes.

Archived