buy it back Frank!!

ClaudiaF

Looks like that CW company is in trouble closed down and cancelling their resys.. ....baby R ship would be so nice to cruise on again..hint hint!!

my absolute favorite owners suite..and most fabulous ship/yacht of them all..and I am sure that others here agree....:rolleyes:CW-SpiritofOceanus.jpg

Looks like that CW company is in trouble closed down and cancelling their resys.. ....baby R ship would be so nice to cruise on again..hint hint!!

my absolute favorite owners suite..and most fabulous ship/yacht of them all..and I am sure that others here agree....:rolleyes:CW-SpiritofOceanus.jpg

Sorry to dissent, seeing how excited you are, but the installation of that forward Owner's Suite took away from public deck space on the ship for all other passengers.

If that Owner's Suite were turned into a public venue like a lounge or library, then maybe...

So that people can see how the sun deck used to look, here's the deck plan that includes that Owner's Suite. Remove that Owner's Suite in yellow and that's what used to be available for ALL passengers to get some sun:

145_5_450.gif

Archived