My DH said it wouldn't happen!!! upsell call!!!

I Luv Crusin

We cruise Friday on the Fantasy and I just got an upsell call to a GS (Cat 12). We are cruising for our 28th anniversary and DH said to take it, so we did!!!

So we are paying 1098.00 plus taxes and tips for a GS. Someone please tell me that is an OK price!! We originally paid 598.00 - cruise fare.

BTW, they have a Owner's Suite going on the same cruise for $2000!!! I said no thank you!!!

For those who remember me talk about a car dying on us and having to buy a "new to us" car. We are still doing everything else cheaply and I will be able to work extra when I get back which will greatly defray this cost!!!!

Thank you Rachel the Upsell Fairy at Carnival!!!!!

I got lost in the math, but happy 28th, anniversary. Relax and enjoy, its done. No second guessing, thats bad for you people tell me.

Sorry, I was trying to make myself feel better!!!! It was $500 to upgrade. We paid 598 for a 6b. So in total we paid 1098.00 plus taxes for a GS. On Carnival's website it showed the lowest balcony going 819.00 this evening but I think they are now sold out! :D

Sorry, I was trying to make myself feel better!!!! It was $500 to upgrade. We paid 598 for a 6b. So in total we paid 1098.00 plus taxes for a GS. On Carnival's website it showed the lowest balcony going 819.00 this evening but I think they are now sold out! :D

Congrats!!!!!!! That's awesome! :D

We cruise Friday on the Fantasy and I just got an upsell call to a GS (Cat 12). We are cruising for our 28th anniversary and DH said to take it, so we did!!!

So we are paying 1098.00 plus taxes and tips for a GS. Someone please tell me that is an OK price!! We originally paid 598.00 - cruise fare.

BTW, they have a Owner's Suite going on the same cruise for $2000!!! I said no thank you!!!

For those who remember me talk about a car dying on us and having to buy a "new to us" car. We are still doing everything else cheaply and I will be able to work extra when I get back which will greatly defray this cost!!!!

Thank you Rachel the Upsell Fairy at Carnival!!!!!

You will love it, son and his fiancee stayed in a GS before they got married on the beach in st thomas this past summer, it was good for all of us, we could hang our with them too, with quite a few people who were on the ship for the wedding it came in handy....they had fun LOL after the wedding! We had a spa balcony so we arent complaining either, we are balcony addicted :)

Archived