Can you purchase a tour at the port from a private vendor?

tammlynn

There are no hurricanes affecting Costa Rica, and there are operators than are open to reserve a tour for you without any prepay or CC info so you don't need to worry about cancellation politics, they only ask for a phone call if you are not getting off the ship or if you want to change the schedule in case of hard rain. I know about them doing this in Puntarenas port.

Your lucky tours is great, we went on an excursion with him just last week, great communication, was on time, took us anywhere we wanted to go, and was inexpensive, would highly recommend. HE DOES NOT REQUIRE A DEPOSIT, PAY WHEN YOU GET THERE.

I also recommend Your Lucky Tour. We paid nothing up front. At the last minute our Carnival Freedom cruise was changed from Western Caribbean to Eastern because of Tropical Storm Matthew last week. I texted Eduardo and told him we would not be coming at the last minute. As it turned out the storm moved out in plenty of time for us to go back to the original Western Caribbean and to Costa Rica. Just before the ship sailed they told us this. Eduardo already knew and sent me another text saying we were coming. So even if you have a last minute change, you're out nothing by going ahead and planning the tour with YLT. We had a wonderful time on the tour with Eduardo and YLT. I highly recommend this company.

Archived